Friday, June 24, 2022

Matariki Weekend Begins.

Thanks to the Matariki holiday tomorrow, the weekend begins!

We spent the morning at the playground and these three did pretty well on their scooters, riding around the sprawling park to the bakery and dairy for treats. 

The husband and I watched the second Dr Strange movie on Disney+ this evening. Our big boy happened to be there for some of it. I'm slightly annoyed with myself for not having read up on it beforehand, because Marvel just had to throw in a same-sex couple scene while he was there. While we have had conversations about this with our older children, I tend to be careful about the programs they are exposed to. Well, I clearly need to do a better job with that! 

Yet, such is the world we live in. We're striving to build a love and respect for the traditional family unit in our home. Playing the long game here. Chin up, tomorrow will be a better one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment