Monday, June 20, 2022

Orange Porridge.

The week began with "Orange Porridge", requested by the little man because he says they rhyme. Orange porridge with a piece of mandarin, specifically. He ate heartily. 

yum! 

It was a frosty 10 degree morning, a shock to the system and I certainly felt like I'd underdressed the children this morning. Yes, we Aucklanders are spoilt rotten by the comparatively mild winters here.  

They had a great time once they'd warmed up. Oh, but the cold fingers and ears!

We went to see the bulls grazing across the street from the playground. This one was a friendly and curious fellow who came up to see us.

My mission for the afternoon: to unearth our warmer clothing to better prepare for the week ahead. 

Little man at night prayer: I wish Jesus watched me scooter this morning.
Papa and I and Big Boy: He did!
Little man: So there are hundreds of Jesuses everywhere? 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment