Monday, April 11, 2022

Living and Learning.

Finding practical ways to spend a little more time sitting and being with the children today was manageable. Last night, the husband and I identified places in the day I can manage my time a little better, or carve out pockets of time to play.

I thrive and come alive outdoors. Sitting and playing indoors is hard because my mind drifts off to the many things waiting to be done. So this is a big challenge for me.

One step at a time. 

The Opperman family texted me this evening. They wanted to tell us that at a party we were all at over the weekend, our big boy showed kindness and thoughtfulness that meant a great deal to them; he asked our friend (Mr Broken Collarbone) what his favourite pizza flavour was, and made sure to bring him enough pizza. He probably knew that moving around was hard for our friend and wanted to do a bit for him. I need to affirm our big boy tomorrow!

What we got up to today. Stamp pads are clearly not just for stamps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment