Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Fun With Paint.

"I want to create the Olympic rings," our big girl said. We looked up the colours of the rings online, and she printed the rings using paint and milk bottle caps.

With the skies threatening rain all day, we set up our paint station indoors for the children to get creative.

We explored several painting techniques over the course of the afternoon...Rorschach art technique, printing. (If anyone reading this knows of other cool age-appropriate painting techniques we could try, I'd love to hear from you!) 

The three younger children were proud to see their creations up on our art wall. 

Earlier today, I cycled to our nearby playground alongside our little man on his own bike. Amazing effort on his part to navigate the little inclines and slopes on the way.

They brought toy cars and had a great time on the slide. (That little giraffe car came from the Singapore Zoo!)

"I had a great day with you," the little man tells me at bedtime. So did I, pal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment