Monday, January 22, 2024

Big Boy's Day.

This morning, our big boy decided to help me with folding the laundry. He challenged me to a competition to see who could fold the most laundry. We folded two baskets of laundry and he won both times. He was elated! 

I might have lost the competition but I sure feel like I've emerged the winner here. 🤫

After breakfast, we went out to get a new pair of sandals for school and popped into Carls Jr for a bite after. The children relish the dates with us every now and then, because of the one-on-one time and also because there's usually a treat involved.

We stopped by the library on the way home to pick up some books we had on hold. It was a nice change to be able to stay in the car waiting for him to check the books out himself. He was saving his milkshake to share with Papa but also encouraged me to have some of it while waiting.


Thanks, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment