Friday, October 13, 2023

God Provides.

I've recently been volunteering at the primary school a couple of times a term, sorting the children's readers for the teachers. It's otherwise a job the teachers would have to do after school or during the weekends, and they've been incredibly grateful for the help. I was scheduled alone today, but had a friend come to help out at the eleventh hour. It was a huge help considering that it was an especially large number of books to sort as it was the first week back after the holidays. 

I'd also needed to dash over to the mall after helping at school, to pick up a Click & Collect order. A friend was headed in the same direction and offered to pick up my order for me and pass it to me at school. We had no idea the books would take longer than usual, but her kind offer saved me an extra trip. It allowed me to head home a little earlier today and actually get some laundry folded.

It's the little things that make a difference and truly, God provides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment