Wednesday, May 24, 2023

You Can Tell.

You can tell the little man had a good day at school when he sings. He sang to himself all afternoon. The songs were not always intelligible but we definitely heard Shotgun by George Ezra, and the chorus of Nee Naw which went, "I'm happy I'm me!"

He's had ups and downs with school but it was a good day and we will take that victory. He was most dismayed to see me at his classroom after school and insisted on walking separately ahead and meeting me at the gate. Independent child. 

Also, you can tell the husband's had an exhausting day when he stops talking. He's already usually not the talking sort so this is a whole new level. It's been an extremely busy time at school for him and he's progressively gotten quieter and quieter over the last week. Looking forward to the end of exam period so we can get him back soon.

The Little Lady and I visited the museum and saw its latest addition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment