Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Sleeping Tips & All Aboard Our Meal Train

Our big girl's sage advice on how to fall asleep quickly:

During the day, I take pictures of nature with my mind and if I have trouble falling asleep I look at those pictures with my imagination. Otherwise I clear my mind and think of nothing. That helps me fall asleep quickly.

I told her that it's advice that would be hugely beneficial to our big boy and I.

We've started a meal train page for our friend who's nursing a broken collarbone. It turns out he'll need surgery next week. Meal Train is a very cool idea that quite literally puts everyone on the same page. Everyone knows what everyone else is bringing and exactly when help is needed. Also, might I add that I have neighbours who are awesome cooks. I might invite myself to dinner on April 9! 

No comments:

Post a Comment