Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Zoom Gloom.

Today was the first time I felt worried that the distance teaching was adversely affecting the husband.

He told me he was tired of breakfast, and didn't want to eat. For someone with a typically hearty appetite and who hardly says no to food, it's not a good sign.

8 weeks of online teaching and Zoom meetings is a long time and I think he was tired about more than just breakfast. The uncertainty around the situation doesn't help either. 

It's tough to look on and unable to really do anything about it. That being said, he's not one to wallow and I think he just got on with it today in spite of it all. 

We hear an announcement tomorrow about when schools will reopen. 

I imagine roti prata, a good kopi or economic bee hoon would be welcome right now. Hehe. For what it's worth, I later made him scrambled eggs with ham on toast which he ate. 

One day at a time. 

Summer vibes. The children are faring well, sun-kissed and loving the beautiful days we've been having. 

No comments:

Post a Comment