Sunday, October 3, 2021

Rock and a Hard Place.

This is locked down life, a chat with friends from a distance. This was probably their first chat in weeks. 

It's hard, and children everywhere are asked to give up much by staying home and not playing with their friends.

I'm starting to wonder if the benefits of lockdown are worth the other sacrifices made and pains suffered. At the same time, I don't have faith that the healthcare system can cope with an endemic covid. So here we are, stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I could feel upset at the situation, but I think my energies are better placed focusing on our family and how to make the best of the time together.

We hear an alert level announcement on Monday. Meanwhile, I'll be working on getting some simple insect screens done for our bedrooms windows. The mozzies are already here and it's not even summer!
Crossing bridges as we come to them. Our morning walk today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment