Friday, May 3, 2024

Spanish Not-Buns.

Spanish not-buns. A twist on a Filipino sweet breadcrumb-filled bun, because I realised I lack the time and energy to fill and roll each bun individually. As the children grow, so do their appetites and they're ravenous come the end of the school day. I often like to have something homemade ready so they don't raid the snack cupboard for crisps or the like. They're currently crazy about chai lattes, our older ones, since I discovered how to make them myself at home. 

It was pizza tonight, and our little lady helped with rolling out and pre-baking the bases so dinner would be a easier. 

After school, the husband and I engaged our big boy in a bit of fitness training: a short run and football drills. 

Our big girl opened a games station, camping tables set up with our one-player games. These kept our younger two busy until it was time to make their pizzas. She's got a gift for keeping our young ones busy, this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment