Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Wand-Making Afternoon.

"I'm 80% better today," is what our big boy told me this morning after a good night's rest. He was in better spirits and looking much better too. He still had a runny nose so he stayed home. He felt energetic enough to join the little lady and I for Mainly Music and a visit to our friend's home after.

It was great having him with us. He was so pleased to tell his sister about how he helped me with parking the car as well. He hopped out and helped me with gauging distance from the car in front of me. 

He's going to Book Character Day dressed as Harry Potter. Most of the outfit has been sorted. We spent the afternoon making a wand from paper and hot glue. Everyone else also now wants a wand and is in various stages of the wand making process. I'm surprised by how well they've turned out so far.


Mine, a dark brown base with gold accents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment