Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Growth.

Perhaps this means I'm growing in maturity. I've liked being a "have your cake and eat it" person, someone who makes choices with mostly well-balanced outcomes. It's been an uncomfortable past few days, sitting with this new idea that I'm not always going to like the outcomes of my choices, but there's absolutely nothing I can do about it...And that's okay.

I've tried scrolling my discomfort away, distracting myself on the phone. That's not been helpful. Prayer has been a solace and I'm learning to sit with my discomfort and  befriend it. It's hard, but necessary, I think. Still working through this. 

Made pineapple tarts yesterday with the little lady and we had just over 100 by pick up time. The children brought some to their teachers today, ate more themselves and we're just down to 24; a precious 24 that have been frozen for future enjoyment. These children are pineapple tart monsters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment