Friday, March 10, 2023

Child's Play.

Our bigs were hard at work this afternoon, creating a Lego model of our parish, complete with Holy Mass in progress. A great way for them to learn the names of objects in church and pay closer attention to the order of the liturgy. It was beautiful to see creativity intersecting with the divine in child's play. 


I made traditional hot cross buns for tea today. Not everyone's cup of tea but I figured I'd do something different before I make the chocolate version later on. I enjoyed them more than I thought I would. 

I'm glad the weekend is here. March is turning out to be quite a full month, and our little lady is working her way through a particularly screamy phase at the moment which is not so much fun. Her tantrums far outstrip those of her siblings, possibly even them all put together. Praying for the grace to ride through this with her. That or a good set of earplugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment