Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Term 4, Week 2.

The bigs have been praying a decade of the Rosary in school daily this October, and our big boy brings three rosaries to school with him; one for himself and two for friends who don't have their own. It's a really thoughtful gesture, and perhaps a small way of bringing Christ to his class. 

Our little man is down with a bit of a bug. This evening, he came downstairs after I'd tucked him in:

Him: Mum, my tummy doesn't feel so good.
Me: What do you mean? Can you tell me a bit more about how your tummy is feeling?
Him: If you were me, you'd get it.

Where he gets these lines from, I'll never know! 😅 For his tummy troubles, he got some "Batman Juice"... Charcoal powder mixed with fruit juice, warmed up, because he wanted it warm. Not sure if it made a difference but he drank it all and seems to be sleeping soundly now. 🤞

One of my favourite things about spring has got to be watching the garden wake up after its winter slumber. Bare trees sprout new leaves, flower buds burst into colour, and new growth appears on plants everywhere. Our feijoa tree is looking especially pretty this week:




No comments:

Post a Comment