Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Peace Within Me.


The little man asked this morning to try on his school uniform for when he goes to primary school. Our little boy is growing up! It's incredible that he's looking forward to going to school with his older siblings. He will most likely start in April next year, after the Easter break.

Our big boy made use of empty yoghurt containers, toilet rolls inners and other things to create a model of the Saturn V this evening! It even breaks up the way the actual vehicle would have done when it flew through space decades ago. I love watching his mind at work! These are the moments that "Tinkerbell's Tinker Box" exists for! 

This. This sums up my everyday of late. The news has been frustrating to read and discouraging to hear and I've so often let myself get sucked into it all. The husband seems to be able to keep his peace about him and I've often asked him how he does it. I might not be able to change what the rest of the world does or thinks, but I can decide how much power it has over me. I can love my family and choose life in the littlest decisions I make. The world may revolve in utter and complete chaos, but it cannot steal my peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment