Monday, September 20, 2021

Lockdown Day 34.

A friend asked me this morning if I was loopy yet after weeks of lockdown. I said I was mentally quite exhausted and probably would need to have a good cry if lockdown was extended. Thankfully, it hasn't been extended and we go down to alert level 3 tomorrow night.

We'll still be in bubble life but takeaways and click/collect shopping is likely to be more accessible.

I hadn't stopped to think about it, but her question made me realise that the responsibility of keeping the home going, always having a finger on the pulse of the children's wellbeing, while keeping them busy has been tiring. Fulfilling, but tiring. It's a big ask for one person, but by the grace of God, I go. 

One step at a time. We're still enjoying the days together,the children are joyful, and that's a huge blessing. Plus, I still have ideas to take us through the next few weeks! 
enjoying the sunshine, and our planks are a slide this week. 

participating in her big sister's online tasks too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment