Friday, August 27, 2021

Lockdown Day 10.

It looks like Auckland will be at alert level 4 lockdown for at least another 4 days + 2 weeks. In all honesty, I enjoy having the children home and having all this time together. I think we quite like being together, which helps. That being said, it's also extremely tiring. So while I'm quite ready for this lockdown to be over soon, I am grateful for the company I'm stuck with. 

These guys are still all smiles at the end of the week, which is a win in my book. 

Papa built them a fort to have dinner in AND watch a movie from. I was really impressed! Aladdin, pizza and butterscotch pudding were our Friday treat, an easy end to a pretty full-on week.

I captured this moment between the two siblings. Our big boy has a huge soft spot for this one here, at least enough to let her "brush" his teeth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment